It’s that time of year where we find ourselves with an excess of holiday candy going rapidly stale. Not sure what to do with it all? Don’t throw it away! Try some of these ideas first.
- Bake them into cookies. Why have chocolate chip cookies when you can have chunky Snicker’s cookies?
- Add crushed candy canes to desserts like ice cream or brownies.
- Use candy canes to stir your hot chocolate or coffee. The peppermint flavor will be melted into your drink.
- Melt down milk chocolates for fondue or molding into newly-shaped chocolate.
- Add M&M’s to trail mix.
- Stick it in the freezer and reuse as Valentine’s Day candy later!