We know what you’re thinking. “How could you be writing about Christmas? It isn’t even Thanksgiving!” Believe us – we don’t want to be thinking about Christmas any more than you do, but it’s always nice to avoid last-minute aggravation and scrambling. In this post, we’re going to shine a spotlight on one of the most popular kinds of candy, Peeps.
Just Born’s Peeps are primarily seen as an Easter holiday candy. Just the sight of those adorable yellow marshmallow chicks evokes the warmer temperatures and flower-scented air of Easter. For Christmas, the folks at Just Born have kept the same level of charm and applied it to well-known Christmas imagery. What Christmas would be complete without snowmen or reindeer? Not much of one, we say! And Just Born agrees! Let’s take a look at this yummy collection of Christmas Peeps!
– Peeps Candy Cane Flavor – Talk about a match made in heaven! These incredibly tasty Peeps are shaped just like their trademark chicks, but they are infused with crunchy crushed candy cane pieces.
– Gingerbread Men Peeps – Gingerbread is one of the many flavors closely associated with Christmas, and these Peeps are packed with it! These adorable little gingerbread men are the perfect stocking stuffer for the cookie lover in your home!
– Marshmallow Peep Snowmen – These little guys are adorable! They look just like snow but they taste just like a marshmallowy heaven! These tasty Peep Snowmen certainly give Frosty a run for his money!
– Marshmallow Peep Trees – O tannenbaum! Just the sight of Christmas trees transports you to your childhood, furiously ripping open wrapping paper to find the treasure inside. With these yummy Marshmallow Peep Trees, you can relive those memories all season long.
– Marshmallow Peeps Chocolate Mousse Reindeer – Just when you thought Just Born couldn’t come up with anything more adorable, they go and create these amazing Reindeer Peeps! Rich, velvety chocolate flavor bursts from these cute treats. You know Dasher and Dancer and Prancer and the lot – get to know these Peeps!