Perhaps the best gift is the gift of candy! It appeals to everyone, young and old. You can creatively gift candy to your loved ones by creating a candy bouquet.
1. Choose a container. A coffee cup, coup mug or parfait cup will work great. Personalize it to fit your recipient – i.e. a sand pail for a child, a popcorn bucket for a movie-goer, or a flower pot for a gardener.
2. Stock up on candy. If possible, purchase their all-time favorite candy in bulk.
3. Add floral foam. Use a gluegun to secure a thick piece to the bottom of your container.
4. Assemble the candy. Use packing tape to attach each package of candy to wooden sticks that can be found at your craft store. Insert each into the foam inside the container, and arrange as desired.
5. Add paper filler. Use it to fill any empty space in the container between the sticks, and for decoration.
Candy bouquets are great gift ideas because they can be easily customized for any occasion. We’d love to see photos on how yours turns out!