Did you know that International Chocolate Day is on July 7th? Its a whole day devoted to that delicious cocoa-based confection! And since chocolate comes from cacao beans that grow on a tree, that means its healthy… right?
Here are some fun ways to celebrate Chocolate Day:
– Enjoy chocolate chip pancakes or waffles for breakfast, along with a mocha frappucino or latte
– Visit local chocolate factories or stores
– Enjoy chocolate-dipped fruit at lunchtime, or a chocolate milkshake
– Research fun chocolate facts (Did you know Hershey’s Chocolate Company was found in 1894, after Milton S. Hershey’s two previous candy companies had failed?)
– Wear brown clothing
– Try some chocolate crafts, such as making chocolate bowls
– Tell others that its International Chocolate Day!