Summertime is upon us and it’s time to party! From pool parties to barbecues, consider incorporating these fun and easy candy ideas into your next outdoor event. They’re all perfect for summer and able to withstand the hot, hot heat!
Pool party candy buffet:
· Candy! Think non-melting candy, such as jelly beans, gummy fish, rock candy, lollipops, and skittles.
· Beach pails
· Beach shovels
· A beach towel
· Buffet bags
- Lay a beach towel along a table.
- Arrange beach buckets in a fun way, filling them with candy.
- Allow guests to fill their candy bags with summery shovels!
Jello Pool Snacks:
- · Blue Jello
· Graham crackers, crushed
· Gummy bears
· Gummy lifesavers
· Clear plastic cups
· Vanilla pudding
· Paper Umbrellas
- Make Jello as package instructs, within the clear plastic cups.
- Once Jello is in a solid state, top with a layer of vanilla pudding.
- Sprinkle pudding with crushed graham crackers.
- Place two-three gummy bears in the “sand,” along with a gummy lifesaver or two.
- Garnish with a fun paper umbrella!
· Wooden skewers
· A variety of brightly colored gummy candy (peach rings, gummy fruits, gummy worms, etc.)
- Skewer gummy candy onto skewers, creating a fun pattern.
- Serve on a fun plate, just as you would regular kabobs!
With these fun summer candy recipes, you’ll be ensured plenty of fun (and tasty!) days ahead.