While Peeps are available year-round and in a variety of holiday shapes and colors, they truly shine at Easter time! They’re a classic Easter candy, after all! Here at Blair Candy, we believe that peeps are delicious all on their own, but there are some very fun ways to spruce them up. Check out these Peepin’ recipes!
- Fresh fruit of your choice – the more colorful, the better!
- Peeps bunnies
- Poke the Peeps and slices of fruit through the skewers, alternating between types of fruit and Peeps.
- Serve and enjoy!
Colorful Rice Krispies Treats
- 3 tbsp of butter
- 35 Peeps
- 6 cups of Rice Krispies cereal
- In a large pot, melt the butter over low heat. Add peeps and stir until melted. If using different colors, separate them into different pots to melt.
- Add Rice Krispies cereal to the Peep and butter mixture and mix well.
- Press the Peep and cereal mixture into a pan or cake pan. If using different colored Peeps, mix together.
- Let cool and enjoy!
- 1-1/2 oz. Marshmallow Fluff Vodka
- ½ oz. Vanilla syrup
- 1 oz. cream
- Sugar (for a sugar rim)
- Pour a small amount of vanilla syrup on a flat plate and pour the sugar on another. Dip the rim of the glass in the syrup and then into the sugar for a sugar rim.
- Pour vodka, syrup, and cream into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake and strain into glass
- Garnish with a Peep!