Calling all chocolate lovers; you’ll love all you can do with Chocolate Gold Coins for St. Patrick’s Day! Whether you feel like baking a St. Patty’s surprise or you’re rounding up activities for the Irish holiday, chocolate coins make a delicious and entertaining candy of choice!
Delightful chocolate coin ideas:
- Host a treasure hunt. Create a treasure hunt throughout the house where children can find shamrocks, coloring books, or other fun items. Place a pot of Chocolate Gold Coins for St. Patrick’s Day next to the final hidden item on the list.
- Pot O’ Gold Party Favors. If you’re looking for a fun and adorable DIY party favor, here you go. Drop about ten coins into a clear cellophane gift bag. Fill the rest of the bag with rainbow Twizzlers, colorful jellybeans, or a Rainbow Whirly Lollipop behind the coins. Seal with a label that reads, “You’re my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow!” Voilà! You have your very own rainbow in a bag.
- Leprechaun’s twist on traditional Hershey Kiss Cookies. Peanut butter thumbprint cookies with a Hersey kiss in the middle always make a delicious party dessert. Put a pot o’ gold twist on the traditional cookies by placing a bare chocolate coin in the center of the baked cookies.
- Gold Coin Gift Packs. Stuff a few gold coins into mini clear gift bags. Print a few green tags and seal the bags with a shamrock, green ribbon, or lucky message such as, “I’m lucky to have you!”
- Lucky Cupcakes. Make you favorite chocolate or vanilla cupcakes and decorate them with a mound of green icing. Leave the coins in their gold wrapping and place one coin on each of the cupcakes for a dessert fit for a Leprechaun!
- Lady Luck Décor. Spread chocolate gold coins over a green table cloth on the dinner or dessert table. The coins make a splendid after dinner chocolate or a delicious addition to guests’ dessert plates!
These activities, baked goods, and décor ideas using Chocolate Gold Coins for St. Patrick’s Day are perfect for the classroom, family party, or a get together with your friends. It’s amusing to use your creativity and celebrate the luck of the Irish!