Yesterday in Virginia, a man named Mike Murphy purchased a PayDay candy bar on a whim.. While at the counter, he decided to also purchase a $100 Million Cash Extravaganza ticket from the Virginia Lottery – and that ticket turned out to be a “pay day” too. When he scratched the ticket, he discovered he’d won the game’s top prize of $4 million.
Our question is, how much candy would you purchase with $4 million? Here’s some suggestions:
- 4 million 1.55 oz bags of Hershey Kisses
- 3,007,519 rolls of Hubba Bubba Bubble Tape
- 1 million pounds of Brach’s Salt Water Taffy
- 1,333,333 pounds of Swedish Fish
- 4,301,075 rock candy crystal sticks
- 192,000,000 Frooties or Midgees Tootsie Rolls